LETHBRIDGE REGIONAL SCIENCE FAIR & SCIENCE OLYMPICS
Friday March 28 & Saturday March 29, 2014
University of Lethbridge
1st Choice Savings Centre - Track
Sci-Fusion is a combination of two
events, the Lethbridge Regional Science Fair and Science Olympics.
Sci-Fusion is open to students in grades 4 - 12 from souhwest Alberta
schools. Students with top placing entries from the Regional Fair are
invited to compete in the Canada-Wide Science Fair hosted in Windsor, Ontario in May 2014.
For more information, please contact:
Janelle Marietta, SCI-FUSION 2014 Event Coordinator at sciencefair@SATCLethbridge.ca
Click the links below for photos taken at this year's Sci-Fusion event.
Need help planning your 2014 project? Click the links below to view:
- How to decide on a project
- Study, Innovation or Experiment - the differences and how to decide
- What to include in your report
- Safety Considerations - check the chemical and biological hazards limitations
- Ethics policy - if you are planning on using humans or animals this is a must read!
- Resources to find a project and to things to consider in stepping up to the next competition level
- PARENTS AND TEACHERS: Click for ideas and resource links to help get ready!
To register for both Sci-Fusion events (Fair and Olympics):
Science Fair participants are automatically entered for the Science Olympics portion of Sci-Fusion.
- STUDENTS: To register your project, you will need an email address
Go to registration website link and click register/login from the menu
Download the judges form (pdf) to see how your project is scored during the fair.
- JUDGES: volunteers needed for Friday evening and Saturday morning.
Go to: registration website link and click register/login from the menu
To register for Science Olympics only:
Click the link to download the 2013 Olympics Only brochure/registration form. 10 team spaces are reserved for 'Saturday Only' registrations on a first-come, first-served basis.
Thanks to our 2013 sponsors for making the event possible: